This will be our class hub for discussions and short writing responses. Be respectful and have fun!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
# 4 ?
As i filled out my schema Inoticed a couple of things about myself. I noticed that i did there were a lot of things that I didn't know. For example, when it came to writing a research paper I didn't really know how to organize it or the credible sites to get my evidence, but this course has helped me improve in a lot in those areas. As a writer it has helped me get use to writing some what long papers and annotated bibliographies. Some of my challnges were paying attention to certain details and actually pre writing my essays more than once. I think that in college with a little more practtice I can get into the swing of writing long papers, also I think i'm headed in a postive direction.
Labels:
r
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.