This will be our class hub for discussions and short writing responses. Be respectful and have fun!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Self Assesment
As a student I realized that I am not that strong of a writer to produce a four page paper with research over night- that acutally made sense. I thought that I would be more caught up with the material presented to me the past four years, but I was not. I am capable of writing a pretty well thought couple of paragraphs, but I understand now that I have to pay more attention to structure and detail to make an essay sound decent. Also I must utilize more of what I was taught in high school, instead of just writing what pops into my head. The biggest challenge I have is time management. I think that if I allow myselft 2 hours of work time I will be fine, but in reality I need to let my work go as long as needed to finish my it at my full potential. In college I have to pull my weight around more and buckle down. I need to do superb in my classes, because as I am always told I only have one chance to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.