Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Over the course of thee three weeks, I learned that I can be a little lazy when it comes to writing and not very motivated to do it. Coming into this class I didn't really know what to expect, but I knew for a FACT we were going to have to write papers. As far as difficulty, i thought it was pretty easy. I have seen the material before, so it was easy to find sources and set up my paper. I feel like I am a pretty good writer in general, so it wasn't too hard trying to figure things out. The most difficult thing for me was finding sources that would relate back to my chosen text. Also, trying to find things to support claims and the thesis was a little challengings as well.

As for college, I see myself becoming emursed in the engineering field, but more so in the Bio-Medical engineering field to be more exact. I believe that I will succeed, because im very determined and i love tackling new challenges and obstacles, so I know that I will be able to learn in my classes, and take my learning career very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.