Friday, September 3, 2010

blog 3

Analytical process can sometimes be hard to grasp. The analytical process can differ because you really cant put your own feelings or emotions into it. You have to realize where the media source is coming from. You have to feel what they are trying to make you feel. Its really hard when its not black and white like writing or text. For videos and such you have to look at what is getting depicted and try have the same focal and emotional point as the creator. It can go both ways cause some people are more visual and oral learners. Rhetorical analysis helps us have no bias on a subject that is being presented in front of us.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you mentioned the different learning perspectives (visual and oral learners). Personally, I think being able to hear the artist's voice and emotion makes understanding their message much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great observations Noah. I agree with Alex that thinking about analysis from the perspective of learning preferences is revealing. I would have liked to hear more from you though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.