Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Knowledge

Throughout the three week course of the bridge program, I have gained more knowledge of my new weaknesses and new strengths in college course English. I have learned that I'm pretty straight with getting my point across for my papers while still staying in subject, but not making everything blend too much together;meaning not making any unnecessary remarks.I have also learned that my knowledge of English before coming to this class was very close to the topics we have covered over the three week course.I have discovered that my main weakness just happens to be coming up with credible sources that not only back up my primary source, but also are more credible rather than Google.I have to say my main challenge had to be really making the time to start the papers and keep going once I start; to actually find the right words to say to get my point across. As a result of my new knowledge I now feel that I am heading in a good direction for English 110. I still have a lot to work on but for the most part I have the main knowledge and skill to get me on a hopefully "A" or "B" streak through the quarter that I will be taking English.

by: Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.