Learning New Things
By: Philippe Laroque
As a student I have not learned anything about myself while I was in Bridge that I have not already known. The same goes for being a writer, I think as long as I have facts to back up the claims I am making then I can successfully write a paper. As far as writing goes though, the main challenge I found was trying to find reliable sources to back up some of my claims. Since I could not use JSTOR, I had to use Google and does not have alot of good or trustworthy sources because blogs and wickapedia often are the first things to pop up. Luckily for I enjoy digging for the facts I want to know so for college I see myself going into the field of social psychology. Since alot is still unexplainable within human behavior, research is neccessary in order to find the answers to those unexplainable behaviors. Overall I did not learn much about myself but I did learn where I am heading as far as college goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.