Within this class I discovered that English is like art, you can always improve upon your works. This class helped me gather information in a more efficient manner. It also allowed me to use the skills to elaborate and be more detailed with my writing, because people don’t always understand where you are coming from so explaining helps. In the student manner, it helped me fully understand the MLA format and how to use it correctly. I also discovered how important MLA truly is. The main challenge I came over was writing well, and peering editing really helped with that. My future in college is going to be great no matter what. I’m going to be doing my best work and effort in my important classes and maintain a high GPA. I’m not going to miss out on any opportunities either.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.