Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Reflection

In this English Enrichment class I learned alot of things. Some things I learned about myself as a writer is that I can think intellectually as a writer. As a student, I can comprehend what is being talked about better. I also learned that I have to learn how to wisely manage my time and better motivate myself to do my work. People are not always going to be around me telling to do my work, so I have to push myself to do it on my own. Some challenges that the class brought were trying to write a blog that was actually relevant and good. Another challenge was trying to do homework everynight, I'm used to committing myself to doing alot of homework. I have to get used to it though because this what it's really going to be like. I think I'm headed in a good direction, I just have to manage my time well, put the work in to get good results, study hard, and stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.