Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Acquired knowledge

Throughout this class I learned many things about myself as a student and as a writer. Filling out this schema chart and attending this class I learned that I need to get homework done early because it was hard for me to get all my assignments done correctly in this three week period. As a writer I need to work more on my grammar and spelling and just practice overall so I can put myself on a better college English level. One of the biggest challenges was doing accurate research. I had trouble with credibility but after some of the lessons I was taught where to find good sources. I also found out I need to write more in order to get the hang of it and develop. Overall this class has helped me get a good feel on what college is like. I feel it will be a big challenge but one that I know I can make easier if I put my time and effort into it. I know I will remember this program and class when I am in a real class and appreciate how lenient it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.