This will be our class hub for discussions and short writing responses. Be respectful and have fun!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Blog #4 or #5
I learned some new things in this English class. Also I got better at writing and analyzing texts. Some of the things I learned in class were how to write an essay the correct way and how to analyze a text, image or song. I learned about rhetoric, which I had never heard of before, which is the ability to send the listener or reader a message through text or speech. Another thing I learned was how to look up research and information in databases, and use that for the writing of my essay. One of the things that most challenged me was looking up the information. It was really hard to find information about a specific topic and you had to try with many different keywords; but in the end I was able to get better at searching in the databases and now its not so hard. I think this class helped me a lot to get used to writing again because it has been almost five months of no writing at all; and where I come from we write very little in English. I am positive that i will do better on my autumn English class now that I have taken this class, and that I will be able to pass English 110.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.