Wednesday, September 15, 2010

blog #4 Schema chart

During this bridge course English, I learned many things about my writing stlye and myself as a student. The most important thing I learned was that it is possible to write a research in two to three days. I also learned that my personal opinion didn't count as a source. I used to struggle with that in high school. In this course, I was able to share some of my knowledge with a peer. I encouraged that person not to write in first or secong person because the reader does not care how you feel or what you think. Whenever writing a paper you should always write in third person unless if instructed differently. I think I'm headed down a great path because I'm use to having a ton of work to complete by a deadline, thanks to my AP courses in high school. College will be a challenge, but I'm totally up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.