This will be our class hub for discussions and short writing responses. Be respectful and have fun!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
English Enrichment Course
The writing assignment during this course was extra practice for fall term. I have been writing papers like this one throughout high school so I can identify my weakness: being wordy. Nevertheless, this course taught me new techniques when analyzing documents, videos, images…etc. I had never worked directly with ethos, pathos or logos. Now that I know these concepts, I feel like I can do a better analysis of any topic. When working with my research paper, my major challenge was finding the right information in the research database, organizing everything I had and applying it correctly in my essay. Now, I definitely feel more prepared when writing papers. I think I will do a good job during college now that I know where I struggle the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.