This will be our class hub for discussions and short writing responses. Be respectful and have fun!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Schema
English has always been my worst subject. Taking this class I realized part of my weakness in the subject came from me being unable to identify some of the grammatical mistakes I often make. I tend to write with alot of run-ons and make many mistakes related to punctuation. Organization is often a problem to me aswell. I either make two paragraphs out of one or compress two into one. Now that I can recognize some of the mistakes I make I'll be able to improve my writing. Even thought I plan on taking as few English classes as I can, I know that, going into research, I will require good writing skills. Because of this, I'm glad this class helped me improve mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.