This will be our class hub for discussions and short writing responses. Be respectful and have fun!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
blog # 4
What I have learned over the course of this program is that I need to manage my time better when I have papers do so that I do not end up staying up late to do it the night before it is due. If I manage my time well then I will be able to do all the things I want to do that day and not worry about doing homework. I learned the research papers have to be set up with the header containing your last name and the page number and there is always a title in the center above the intro paragraph. Also how to make a good thesis and use facts to support my belief. Also when I do research topics I should use credible sources like scholarly journals and research results. Also when i read things i should pay attention to things like repetition, tone, metaphors, imagery, and similes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.