This will be our class hub for discussions and short writing responses. Be respectful and have fun!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Blog #4
Coming into the class I felt that I possessed strong writing skills. When trying to write the research paper it was difficult for me to organize my thoughts in a clear and well-planned manner. I realized that there are different types of writing styles, some that I excel at and others that I definitely need to work on. I think that it was easier to write this style of research than a typical research paper because I was interested in the topic that we were investigating. I often times found myself becoming frustrated over not being able to cite correctly throughout my paper as well as creating a good work cited. My biggest problem that I face in college is not asking questions when I'm confused about something. As long as I can rid of that fear I should excel as not only a writer but a student at Ohio State.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.