Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Didn't Know, I Didn't Know A Thing

Graduating as one of the top students in my high school I believed that I was ready for this so called "College" thing everybodies doing now-a-days. BOY WAS I WRONG! Even though I hadn't done much of the things we did in class my work ethic prevailed. I was able to reassure myself that college would go alright as long as my work ethic continued. Over the course of the three weeks I was fortunate enough to become familiar with the things that I've never seen before and prepare myself for what I'd be seeing in college. Some challenges that I faced were not knowing what MLA format was, how to properly set up a thesis statement, and how to analyze a prompt. THANK goodness or this class because now I feel I have a certain understanding about the aforementioned things and will be able to better cope with the "College" thing. I believe that there will be certain challenges along the way in college; however, through hard work ethic and preserverance I will be able to manage my time, classes, and homework better due to the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.