This will be our class hub for discussions and short writing responses. Be respectful and have fun!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
College Writing...GAHHHH!
In filling out this schema chart I found some stuff out about myself. One thing I found out was that coming into this class, I didnt know much about college writing to begin with, and now that Ive done it I've found that its VERY hard. I've found that I dont do too well in it either. I tend to write how I speak and thats not good for academia. I felt finding most of the research was the hardest part but I think the only reason it was, was that I was researching a song. I think with hard work and perseverence, however, I will be able to get through college passing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.